Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dan Malloy, former Mayor of Stamford Sweeps to Victory in Connecticut Democratic Primary for Governor



The votes are in and Dan Malloy, former Mayor of Stamford, upset his
rival,Greenwich businessman, Ned Lamont.


Latest tallies showed Malloy garnered 58% of the vote and Lamont 42%. Just two months ago, Lamont had a 17 point lead.

An amazing comeback.

In this video shoot in front of his childhood Stamford home off Fifth Street, the Democratic nominee for governor speaks about taxes. (note the TV crew which numbers 10 people).

Here's his script: "Taxes...As governor,I'll never forget where I came from. I'll work night and day to fix the economy, so you don't have to work day and night to provide for your family. I'm Dan Malloy and I approve of this message.

No comments: