Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Regaining My Speech: The Wonders of Mercury Amalgam Removal and Cilantro Tea

Almost three years ago, I started to lose my speech.  To speak required an effort and most people assumed I had suffered a stroke.

Such, however, was not the case.

Urine toxic metal tests indicated a very high level of mercury.

My mouth had two adjacent  mercury silver amalgam fillings (consisting of 50% mercury , 35% silver then tin, zinc and copper)  that had been in my teeth for more than 25 years.

Could there be a connection, I conjectured, between the fillings and my loss of speech?

I began to do some research and discovered a video entitled Smoking Teeth=Poison Gas.


The video became a major part of a blog I posted a year ago, entitled "This Video Should Dispel any Doubts About the Mercury Toxins in Your Amalgam Fillings." (posted July 30, 2010)


I also learned that mercury could be a causal factor in a number of devastating nervous disorders such as Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS).

In scientific terms, mercury vapor  interferes with the neural transmission of impulses that effect motor actions; the latter includes movements of the vocal chords that produce speech.

And, most important, the video pointed out that the amount of mercury vapor being released in the mouth is 1,000 times higher than the which the  Environmental Protection Agency will allow for the air that we breathe.

Traditional dentists were telling me that my mercury fillings were harmless. Somehow, I was unsatisfied with their explanations.

I decided to visit a holistic Dentist in Yorktown Heights, N.Y--Dr. David Lerner.

 Dr. Lerner first performed a test to determine the amount of mercury being emitted by my two fillings. He inserted two electrodes on the two amalgam fillings.

The results were astounding.

To my amazement, the needle deflected all the way off the scale indicating the highest level of mercury emission.

The Doctor admitted to me at the time that my impaired vocal chords could be adversely affected by toxic mercury.

A flash of green light immediately lit up in my mind.

I reasoned that the proximity of the amalgam fillings  to my vocal chords was causing a malfunction in them.

It turns out that I am right. A year after the procedure, I have my voice back again. It came back to me gradually so that now it is at full strength.

It should be stressed that about 5 months ago, I began to drink tea made by steeping a teaspoon of cilantro leaves in boiling water. The literature indicates that if one drinks a cup of cilantro tea daily, the mercury in one's blood and tissues would be removed in about a year.

Be sure to consult your physician before embarking on any type of treatment that I have described!

No comments: