Monday, December 13, 2010

Kudos to 96.7 FM, the Coast on their Early Sunday AM Talk Show

This past Sunday, I was delighted to hear a fascinating interview at about 6:45AM with both Sherry and Kim from the Stepping Stones Museum, Fairfield County's gem in Norwalk.

What I gathered in at this early hour was the enthusiasm of the two ladies for their recently reopened museum (shut down for 2.5 months) to prepare a new traveling show "Conservation Quest" that is now opening. They spoke about a functioning wind turbine in front of the building and many interactive activities that draw in young people to understand the basics of alternative green energy technologies.

The interview was short and I was hoping to find a podcast on the 96.7 website. Unfortunately, I could not find one. I thus urge the radio station to make these interviews available in archive form.

Nevertheless, my commendations are in order for the exciting interview I was fortunate to catch.

No comments: