Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why I Blog: a Bursting Bubble of 8 Reasons.

I blog because I care about life.
I blog because I care about progress.
I blog because I believe we should be happy and thankful every waking moment of our day.
I blog because blogging puts you in touch with yourself and others who similarly care.
I blog because when I do so, I gain much personal satisfaction.
I blog because as I gain much personal satisfaction, I reach a higher level of happiness.
I blog because I feel my observations can bring others closer to a higher level of fulfillment in their waking and sleeping lives.
I blog about the heightened and uplifting immediacy of the moment because its sharing that immediacy--those moments-- that sustains life in our families, our neighborhood and work environments, our communities, our schools, sports teams, synagogues, mosques, churches, ashrams, along our highways and byways, along the endless impersonal flow of information across the internet.

No comments: